We are hosting two Webinars on the issues surrounding all aspects of using the Internet, both for our 1st Years and for parents. Details of the date and times are below.
We have engaged Schools Website’s speaker Mr. Jeremy Pagden who presented to our Junior Cycle and Parents in April of 2019 and 2020.
The Webinars will be no more than 1 hour in duration and will be age appropriate. The Parent’s webinar will cover the following topics:
- The Internet and my child.
- Social Media, and how it is impacting young people.
- Protecting my child from harmful content.
- Protecting my child from negative influences.
- Protecting my child from malicious and predatory behaviour.
- Developing good habits for online behaviour.
Note: The talks are updated continuously to match current issues. The above topics are only indicative and actual topics may differ from the above.
Date: 8th September 2021
Times: Students during school hours; Parents at 7pm
Registration details will be forwarded to parents closer to the event.